National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Pune Recruitment 2020 – Job Details
NIASM Pune Bharti 2020 announced by the National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Pune for the posts Medical Officer post. There is a total of 01 vacancies available for this post. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post. While applying for this NIASM Pune Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application that is till 31st October 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding the application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc. regarding above Bharti. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|राष्ट्रीय अजैविक स्ट्रैस प्रबंधन संस्थान, पुणे भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||अर्धवेळ वैद्यकीय अधिकारी.|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||31-10-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
NIASM Pune Bharti 2020 Details
|Department Name||National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Pune|
|Recruitment Name||NIASM Pune Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer|
Eligibility Criteria For NIASM Pune Recruitment 2020
|Educational Qualification||MBBS / BAMS|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 30000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||31-10-2020|
How to Apply For NIASM Pune Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st October 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.niam.res.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form Before submitting the offline form.
Address: The Director, ICAR-National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon Kh, Tal- Baramati Dist. – Pune, Maharashtra 413115